The Martin County Clerk of the Circuit Court's Office provides the service of solemnizing marriage ceremonies through the Official Records and Marriage Services Division.
Officials authorized by chapter 741, Florida Statutes, such as a notary, ordained clergy, or judicial officer (judge) are also authorized to solemnize your marriage.
- Ceremonies are performed Monday through Friday by appointment. Please call 772-288-5551 to schedule a convenient time.
- Unscheduled ceremonies will be accommodated based upon availability of a Deputy Clerk to officiate.
- Ceremonies in Spanish are also performed, but are by appointment only.
- The fee for the ceremony is $30.00, payable by cash, check, money order or credit card. Checks and money orders are to be made payable to Clerk of the Circuit Court.
- When paying by credit card, a transaction fee of 3.5% is assessed. These fees are in addition to the statutory Marriage License fee.
- Ceremonies are performed at the Courthouse Gazebo or in Memorial Park, weather permitting. When necessary and if space is available, ceremonies may be performed in the Courthouse Complex.
- If guests are being invited to a ceremony, please contact the City of Stuart at 772-288-5340 to ensure availability of the Courthouse Gazebo or Memorial Park.